Sunday 2 November 2014

Put On Your Red Dress Baby!

"Put on your red dress baby, cause we're going out tonight,
Put on your red dress mama 'cause we're going out tonight, oh yeah"
 

Recently completed this racy little number which has flown out to its new home in the Middle East. Red Dress is a lovely piece of work commissioned as a gift for a bride-to-be, and is the second largest dress commission I have completed at 1 metre high by 3/4 of a metre wide.



I used lots of variation in the red papers and think it looks stunning (even though I do say so myself!). Anyway I hope the bride to be (and hubby), love it. Congratulations on your impending nuptials, and I wish you both many happy years of marriage. Put on your red dress baby, press play and have a dance on me!



No comments:

Post a Comment