Friday 28 October 2016

The Winter Show: Cambridge Contemporary Art


I was delighted to be invited to exhibit work at Cambridge Contemporary Art's Winter Show which starts tomorrow and continues until 20th November. Up for sale will be one of my lovely dress pieces - Pequeña Princesa Roja. It is one of a trio - including black and white versions - created from the same dress pattern, and based on the Infanta figure from Velazquez's famous Las Meninas painting. The black version was sold last month.


I have also had requests for a smaller version of the 1m square Interstice pieces that I create, (above), and on display at CCA's Winter Show will be a 50cm x 50cm version in silver leaf (below). All artworks are hand-cut and come in ash box frames. Contact CCA or myself for further information about availability.



The Winter Show
until 20th November 
Cambridge Contemporary Art
6 Trinity Street
Cambridge 
www.cambridge gallery.co.uk